Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#89 Die cut shapes


Hi there and welcome to our Bi-weekly challenge!


I need to apologize to Tracey at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE, because I FAILED to include the information regarding her post for our last challenge. Due to this, we will include this information on a week that we do NOT have a SPONSOR! Please visit her store and see her AWESOME images!

We are going to showcase her another week and we will do a prize drawing at that time.


WOW! There is so much talent out there! THANK YOU ALL for playing along! We LOVE looking at what you create!

This week's Belles of the Belli, chosen by the design team, is # 29. Linda, the funkie junkie You can see Linda's GORGEOUS artworkHERE. Grab the Blinkie and proudly post it on your blog! Thank you for playing along!

Now onto challenge #89 - DIE CUT SHAPES - this can be a home made Die Cuts, Nestibilities, Cricut Diecuts,
Creative Cuts and More Die Cuts - whatever you desire!

This week, we are blessed to have Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps as our Sponsor! Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps recently went to all Digital Images and they have a special blog that features FABULOUS artwork on their website. Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps comes out with NEW digis every week! Be sure to check them out!!! This week, Korin has generously offered the winner of this challenge a $10 Gift Certificate. We will choose the winner with Random.org and announce them on the next Belli Challenge!

Here is what you do to play along...
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project/card with anything with a Die Cut! Grab something you have had lying around for ages! It could be
ANY kind of DIE CUT; just grab it and create!
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to Mr. Linky - CBC89. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your blog, be sure and put CBC89 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!


Here is some fabulous eye candy for you from our Belli Girls:









Joy Hadden





Maria Matter





Designed by Darsie Bruno




Liz Williams






If Mr. Linky isn't working - link up in the comment section! Happy Stamping!


22 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Thank you so much for awarding me Belle of the Belli this past week! I am so honored to have my card chosen out of so many fabulous entries. I am proudly displaying the badge on my blog!

Thanks again and hugs,
Linda

Lawren said...

Love the challenge this week.

Lawren

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, those are some gorgeous DT samples! Thanks for a fun challenge!

SuzanneK said...

Wow great challenge, great work from the DT, gorgeous

Cheryl Walker said...

Love all the DT creations they are all soooo pretty!!!

Also thank you for the Die cut challenge!!! I did use a tag that I hadnt for awhile :) hehehee
Hugs,
Cheryl

Nicola said...

Fabulous selection of inspiration, thank you.

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love die cuts and this challenge. Great inspiration by the DT!

Marjo said...

Love to use die cuts of any kind..great challenge!

Spyder said...

Lovely DT samples!
(Lyn)

Lawren said...

I love die cuts. They are on all of my cards.

Catherine Marshall said...

Just love all the samples hope my card comes upto scratch lol!!!

Kristyn said...

Love the challenge this week and the cards

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
I love using die cuts!
I have very nice machine too cut things with!
Have a blessed week.

gram cheryl said...

Cricut is my bmf (best mechanical friend). Love your blog but Mr. Linky doesn't seem to like me so I'm at
www.patchesandscraps.blogspot.com

Billie's Scrappetique said...

I just found you last night and I love it here! Great challenge blog!

~*Joni said...

Wonderful challenge! My card for the challenge is the 3rd one down on the blog. Love the samples by the Design Team!

Suzanne said...

Great challenge, I've rediscovered die cutting (bought a Big Shot and nestabilities and all those wonderful punches too!).

Peta's Blog said...

Great challenge ladies and beatuful creations. Thanks for the inspiration :oD

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I can't make a card without die cuts these days!! I love your weekly challenges. Keep up the great work!

Lara Mosby said...

Die cuts are always fun. I use them a lot since I got my Nesties! I love to experiment with them!

Scrappy said...

Gave you an extra little shout out in my blog post today! Really enjoying your challenges as always! Thanks so much and keep up the awesome work!

Kim C said...

Love the work by DT... and thanks for the challenge!