Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Belli Challenge #85 - butterflies and dragonflies

Welcome to this week's Belli Challenge! This week's Belli Challenge is to make a project with BUTTERFLIES OR DRAGONFLIES to celebrate the coming of SPRING!

We want to THANK YOU for playing! We are so INSPIRED by all of your creations!

What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Each week, we try to give you a challenge that will use things we have lying around your stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, We tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter!

Here is what you need to do...
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project/card with anything with a Butterfly or Dragonfly on it... Grab something you have had laying around for ages! It could be a punch, a charm, paper - just Grab it and create!
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to Mr. Linky -
CBC85. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC85 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!

We have a few CHANGES, starting next week! We will have an opportunity for our Guest Designer to SHINE using the SAME Challenge!! We have felt our Guest Designers tend to get lost in the long post. In addition to this, we will also share a few more projects from our Design Team or our Sponsor's Design Team. Be sure to come on back next Wednesday for more inspirational ideas.



This week, we are excited to introduce you to our SPONSOR - QKR STAMPEDE! They also have two other stamp businesses, Eureka Stamps and Biblical Impressions.



When you participate in the Belli Challenge and link us up this challenge period, you will have a chance to win $30 (US currency) of product, your choice! QKR Stampede will even cover the shipping to you!



A little about QKR STAMPEDE...

We have several rubber stamp lines featuring over 10,000 designs. Our website currently shows the most popular of those designs featuring artists from all over the world. We have been offering our own unique stamps and supplies to the craft industry for over 15 years and have loved every minute of it! All our rubber stamps are unmounted, natural red rubber.

THIS WEEKS BELLE OF THE BELLI is KATHERINE! CONGRATULATIONS! You can grab the Belle of the Belli Blinkie and post on your blog and contact me at chrissyd723@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will contact Korin from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to receive your gift certificate code from her store! A BIG THANK YOU to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for sponsoring the Belli Challenge!






Now, you may recognize this talented friend of ours... We are thrilled to be introducing Jessica Stockmeyer again!

Hello everyone. My name is Jessica, and I am so honored to be a guest designer this week for the Creative Belli Challenge Blog. I live in Buffalo, NY with my husband of 8 ½ years and 3 daughters. I am currently a stay-at-home mom. I actually began stamping when I was in middle school. It looked like a fun thing to do. At that time, there was a LCS that had a stamping club I would go to. I of course was the youngest one in the room, but the older women were so nice to me, and taught me some tricks of the trade. Well, during college I put the stamping on the back burner. About 3 years ago, while pregnant with my 3rd child I went to a SU party, and instantly became hooked again. Over the last 3 years I have made significant progress in my “stamping skills”. I even started a blog this past year, which I am a bit of a blog-addict now. I love playing along with challenges on various blogs. Other than stamping, I enjoy spending time with my family, camping, surfing the net, and volunteering at my daughters’ school.





Guest designer card - Jess Stockmeyer






Take a look at what the Belli Girls have created for you. They will have additional cards/projects on their own personal blogs, so be sure to go check out each Belli Girl's blog for more inspiration.

Anne Harmon:



Ceal Pritchett:



Chris Dickinson:



Darsie Bruno:


Deb Daniels:





Fern Riley:



Holly Brown:



Jenny Gropp:




Joan Ervin:



Joy Hadden:



Liz Williams:



Maria Matter:



Melisa Waldorf:



Robin Kirkpatrick:



Steph Zerbe:

To play along with us create a card or project with Butterflies or Dragonflies and share your link with us using Mr. Linky below. We can't wait to see what you come up with. If you post to SCS or PCP or any other online gallery please use keyword CBC85 so we can find it. Don't forget to add your link to Mr. Linky below for a chance to win a $30 shopping spree to the QKR Stampede Store!

If Mr. Linky isn't working - link up in the comment section! Happy Stamping!

19 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

I can't find Mr Linky so I post my link here. Thanks for a great challenge and all of the DT creations are beautiful.

You find my project here. Thanks for looking!

Cheryl said...

oh these are gorjus DT cards will be back with my card later hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Cheryl said...

you can see my butterfly card here love cheryl xx

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today (look for timestamp: [17 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Lynn said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration of these gorgeous samples!! I love butterflies and can't wait for spring!!

Matildy Jane Designs said...

Boy, living in the deep south and having snow 3 times already this year, I'm really ready for spring! This is a butterfly mobile I made to hang in my scraproom. You can see it here: http://matildyjanedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-one-more.html
It's from my Jan kit.

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous samples ladies!!! Couldn't resist playing this fun challenge...I love butterflies :)!!! Hugs ~~S~

ScrappyPam said...

Beautiful samples from everyone. Here is my submission. TFL!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Had fun with this challenge. I messed up the first upload - whoops...

Shalini said...

Hi,

had a great time with the challenge... can't find mr. linky though... heres my entry...

http://www.craftcurry.com/2010/02/bestest-friends.html

Thanks
Shalini

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! The DT samples are fabulous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

Lynn said...

Love your Blog and I love butterflies too..So I thought I would join in your fab challenge :) Lynn

Dallas said...

What a wonderful challenge!

Can't find Mr Linky so here's my entry --

http://aboundingtreasuresdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/flutter-by-wednesday-creative-belli.html

Annette said...

Wonderful selection of creations from the DT, take careX:)

Shirley N said...

I'm not sure what your deadline is so just took the chance and entered. Sorry if I'm late.

Angella D. Crockett said...

What an awesome blog you have here! Thanks for introducing it to me, Liz!!! I will definitely play in your challenges again! Gorgeous samples from the team also!! God Bless!!

Lovely Linda said...

HI Girls - I am happy to be there with you today - thanks for a great challenge. Here is my card:

http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/2010/03/mmsc43-in-style-priscilla-styles-that.html

Thanks for having me!

Linda said...

I'd like to thank Jeni Slack for pointing me in the direction of this challenge!

Just love everyone's beautiful work!

Linda