Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BELLI CHALLENGE #83 - HEARTS!

Welcome to this week's Belli Challenge! Before we begin with our BELLI CHALLENGE, we would like to take a moment and THANK EVERYONE for submitting projects for the BELLI DESIGN TEAM CALL!

We are SO excited to announce the addition to our Design Team! Please help us welcome our NEW Design Team Members!

Jenny Gropp - she actually started a few weeks earlier after being a Guest Designer
Maria Matter
Joy Hadden
Liz Williams

Now... The challenge for this week is to make a project using HEARTS.

What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Each week, we try to give you a challenge that will use things we have lying around your stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter!

Here is what you need to do...
1. Anyone can play! Spread the word! :)
2. Make a completed project with any type of HEARTS - You can use chipboard, gems, brads, stamps, stickers... Pretty much anything you have lying around that is in the shape of a HEART!
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to Mr. Linky - CBC83. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your blog, be sure and put CBC83 as the KEYWORD and mention the challenge - with a link!

This week, we are pleased to introduce you to our Guest Designer! Her name is Christine Nay!

Here is a little information about Christine...

I live in Boise, Idaho, with my doggie, Chloe, and my cat, Tuxie. I love all types of crafting but now my favorite is cards. My style is quite eclectic from romantic, shabby chic to cute and simple. I primarily color with water color paints so I love scenery type images.


I started making cards while I was away from home Christmas 2007 and wanted to do something special for my friends and family. I made a few cards here and there until I started blogging and saw all the beautiful inspiration in blogland and the rest his history. I now love playing with my paper and I am completely hooked.

I love butterflies, lavender (actually, herbs in general), cupcakes, hearts, chocolate, and my garden (not necessarily in that order; it depends on the day), oh, and how could I forget, cookies. I am very thankful for the generosity that a grieving family showed to me by letting me have their beautiful daughter's heart. It's the ultimate gift and I could never be grateful enough.


















Now without further adieu here are everyone's HEART projects!

Christine Nay:

















Steph Zerbe:

















Joan Ervin:




















Robin Kirkpatrick:





















Maria Matter:





















Liz Williams:





















Joy Hadden:



































Jenny Gropp:





















Anne Harmon:




















Fern Riley:


















Debbie Daniels:

















Chris Dickinson




















Holly Brown:





















Ceal Pritchett



















I am not sure what is happening with Mr. Linky, but if he doesn't look right, please add your link to the comments section! Thank you!!!!

34 comments:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Alanna said...

Great projects everyone. here's my card

Lynn said...

Thanks for all the beautiful samples, ladies!

Lynn's Belli Challenge 83

Katie said...

Great challenge!
Here's my card

Lori said...

here is mine

Cheryl said...

Beautiful projects by the DT.

Here is my entry.

(also used mr.linky above)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats to the new team members and I look forward to participating!!

Wendy K. said...

Here is my card!
Wendy K.
www.myscrapbookingblog.com

Kristen said...

Here is mine!
Just in case Mr. Linky didn't take my name not sure that he did...

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous samples and fun challenge!
Mr Linky is over to the side- can't see if my name went through or not
Shelly
Shellymc2@comcast dot net

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [21 Jan 07:50am GMT]).

Moshie said...

I have tried twice to leave my link but it doesn't seem to be going thru! I love your challenge this week and had a great time doing it! Thanks!

Lilacanglia said...

Mr linky seems to be playing up,
SO HERE IS MINE
Fantastic dt work,
Hugs xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun challenge and thanks for all these fabulous DT projects!
Mr. Linky seems a bit funny, so I am attached my card here:
HERE IS MINE!
Hugs,
Cabio

Rachel said...

The samples are all so gorgeous!! thanks for a great challenge
hugs,
Rachel

Davi said...

Mr Linky doesnt seem to be working. My card is found herehttp://alstromeriaartistry.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-card-is-for-allsorts-challenge-pink.html

kavitha said...

Iam not able to leave the link in mr.linky.
so here is my look,hope u like it:
http://kalalayaa-artclub.blogspot.com/2010/01/all-things-purple.html

Hazel said...

My card doesn't seem to have linked with Mr L - it's here x

Christy Dillman said...

Fantastic inspiration!

Hugs,
Christy

Patty said...

Beautiful Cards from your DT! Thanks for the opportunity to participate in your challenge.

Holly said...

Such wonderful cards everyone has made!

Holly said...

Like some others, I don't see Mr. Linky taking my card, so you can see it HERE

Katherine said...

Mr. Linky is busy, so I post my entry HERE
Thanks for looking.

Lou Lou said...

This is my first challenge, heres my card

Kleeblatt said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Love all the DT-cards. Here is my card
Hugs Monika

Queenie said...

Beautiful projects from the DT!!
Have linked to mr linky.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Gisèle said...

Very timely challenge. I just love the Belli blog and the design teams' cards are always so inspiring. Thanks!

Nikki said...

Your Dt's are beautiful Here's Mine
Thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Beautiful DT cards. Lovely!
Hugs
lisa.x
Aka allissa

The Paper Princess said...

This is my 2nd week entering a Belli challenge - I've always found the DT creations inspiring - I'm so happy I am now playing along!

Thanks for the inspiration and for your wonderful site!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
#87 One World One Heart

scrappyella said...

The DT cards are awesome. Thanks for an easy and fun challenge.

faithnme said...

thank u for letting me joing in on your challenge

http://scrappernthemaking.blogspot.com/CBC83

Charlene said...

I Loooooove ribbon so this was a fun challenge.

IRIT SHALOM said...

my scond entry here
HERE IS MY CARD